- Michigan’s snowshoe hares disappearing, could benefit from forest management amid climate changes
- Northern Michigan fishing guide builds big boats for small rivers
- Lake Michigan salmon runs proving slower, smaller than average
- Is the U.S. Forest Service Hoping to Cash in on Wilderness Areas?
- Golden Lotus Dam: Permanent draw down complete, removal to come
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Last year was a bad year in terms of human/bear interactions at national parks. There are some who are suggesting that changes in climate may be contributing to the increase in attacks, having impacted the availability of natural foods. Whether … Continue reading
So much for quick and efficient blogging. I’ve corrected the links on the two photos below – of Lake Michigan and Lake Superior. They now will take you to the respective Facebook pages. That’s what happens when you have a great morning, … Continue reading