- State recreation areas add handicap canoe, kayak launches
- Toxic Hogweed: State looking for giant poisonous plants
- Growing concern about Great Lakes nuclear hot spots
- Between a rock and a hard place: Michigan’s national parks cut services amid budget woes
- Wind companies won’t face charges in condor deaths
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: X-C Skiing
By Howard Meyerson As the first dusting of snow hit southern Michigan over the holidays, I naturally gravitated down to my gear room where I thought to give things the once over. I was full of excited anticipation, much like … Continue reading