- 2014 fishing license sales lagging in Michigan
- When the greater good isn’t good enough; Muskegon sturgeon kill should sound alarm
- Michigan’s snowshoe hares disappearing, could benefit from forest management amid climate changes
- Northern Michigan fishing guide builds big boats for small rivers
- Lake Michigan salmon runs proving slower, smaller than average
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
What I Blog AboutAdventure Travel Artisans Asian Carp AuSable River Backpacking Bats Bears bicycles Birds Birdwatching Boardman River Boats Brook Trout Camping Canoeing Chinook Salmon Climbing Conservation Cycling Dams Deer Deer Hunting DNR Endangered Species Environment Fish Fishing Fly Fishing Forests Gear Reviews Going Light Grand River Great Lakes Great Lakes Fishery Commission Hiking Hunting Kayaking Lake Erie Lake Huron Lake Michigan Lake Superior Michigan Michigan Audubon Society Michigan Department of Natural Resources Michigan State University Michigan United Conservation Clubs Mountains Muskegon River National Parks National Park Service National Trail System Nature North Country Trail North Country Trail Association Paddling Photos Rivers Salmon Sea Lamprey State Forest Campgrounds State Forests State Parks Steelhead Trails Trout Trout Unlimited U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service Upper Peninsula Video Walleye Waterfowl Wilderness Wildlife Wolves Woodcraft