- Wooden Boat Shows Aplenty in Michigan this Summer
- State recreation areas add handicap canoe, kayak launches
- Toxic Hogweed: State looking for giant poisonous plants
- Growing concern about Great Lakes nuclear hot spots
- Between a rock and a hard place: Michigan’s national parks cut services amid budget woes
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Water Quality
Pharmaceuticals in drinking water has become an issue in recent years. It takes 99 years for them to leave, according to a new report by the Alliance for the Great Lakes, a story in Great Lakes Echo reports today. They … Continue reading