- State recreation areas add handicap canoe, kayak launches
- Toxic Hogweed: State looking for giant poisonous plants
- Growing concern about Great Lakes nuclear hot spots
- Between a rock and a hard place: Michigan’s national parks cut services amid budget woes
- Wind companies won’t face charges in condor deaths
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Video Review
By Howard Meyerson Having seen a fair amount of Antarctic footage over the years, I was more than curious about Keith Reimink’s Film “No Horizon Any More: A Year Long Journey at the South Pole.” Reimink is a Zeeland-born born … Continue reading