- Birding trails and festivals abound for Michigan bird-watchers
- Grand Rapids’ Nature Centers Offer Outdoorsy Fun For All Ages
- Bird-friendly Communities Coming of Age
- Major work this summer coming for Hart-Montague and White Pine Trails
- Nature Nearby: Parks, Trails, Woods and Wildlife Within 10 minutes of downtown Grand Rapids
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Video Review
By Howard Meyerson Having seen a fair amount of Antarctic footage over the years, I was more than curious about Keith Reimink’s Film “No Horizon Any More: A Year Long Journey at the South Pole.” Reimink is a Zeeland-born born … Continue reading