- National Forest proposes temporarily closing some roads for non-motorized winter trails
- Higher brookie limit on three new waters
- Graymont submits new mine proposal for Michigan’s Upper Peninsula
- Great Hunt, Great Venison: Don’t let it go to waste
- Firearm Deer Season: Get out and scout if you want to find deer
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Torch Lake
By Howard Meyerson After three-years of experimentation to determine whether Atlantic salmon can be successfully reared in state hatcheries, Michigan fisheries officials say it’s time to shift gears. The 2013 fishing season will be a bellwether of what is possible. … Continue reading