- When the greater good isn’t good enough; Muskegon sturgeon kill should sound alarm
- Michigan’s snowshoe hares disappearing, could benefit from forest management amid climate changes
- Northern Michigan fishing guide builds big boats for small rivers
- Lake Michigan salmon runs proving slower, smaller than average
- Is the U.S. Forest Service Hoping to Cash in on Wilderness Areas?
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Torch Lake
By Howard Meyerson After three-years of experimentation to determine whether Atlantic salmon can be successfully reared in state hatcheries, Michigan fisheries officials say it’s time to shift gears. The 2013 fishing season will be a bellwether of what is possible. … Continue reading