- Wooden Boat Shows Aplenty in Michigan this Summer
- State recreation areas add handicap canoe, kayak launches
- Toxic Hogweed: State looking for giant poisonous plants
- Growing concern about Great Lakes nuclear hot spots
- Between a rock and a hard place: Michigan’s national parks cut services amid budget woes
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
What I Blog AboutAdventure Travel AuSable River Backpacking Bats Bears Birds Birdwatching Brook Trout Camping Canoeing Chinook Salmon Climbing Conservation Cycling Deer DNR Endangered Species Environment Fish Fishing Fly Fishing Gear Reviews Going Light Great Lakes Hiking Hunting Kayaking Lake Huron Lake Michigan Michigan Audubon Society Michigan Department of Natural Resources Mountains National Parks Nature Paddling Photos Rivers Salmon State Parks Trails Trout Trout Unlimited Waterfowl Wildlife Wolves