- Wooden Boat Shows Aplenty in Michigan this Summer
- State recreation areas add handicap canoe, kayak launches
- Toxic Hogweed: State looking for giant poisonous plants
- Growing concern about Great Lakes nuclear hot spots
- Between a rock and a hard place: Michigan’s national parks cut services amid budget woes
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Tahquamenon River
By Howard Meyerson Michigan will have five experimental Upper Peninsula trout streams in 2013 where anglers can keep 10 brook trout per day rather than the current limit of five. That change was approved by Michigan Department of Natural … Continue reading