- Mixing it up at Short’s Brewing
- Microbe to control invasive mussels in open water approved by U.S. EPA
- Study finds black bears are not establishing themselves in southern Michigan
- 2014 fishing license sales lagging in Michigan
- When the greater good isn’t good enough; Muskegon sturgeon kill should sound alarm
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Sportsmen’s Bill
Conservation and gun advocates were dealt a hammer-blow Monday when the Federal Sportsmen Bill suffered a major setback. The bill sought to authorize the U.S. Department of Interior to raise the cost of the federal duck stamp from $15 to … Continue reading