- Graymont revises mining proposal; DNR decision postponed
- Black Lake sturgeon season ends in six hours
- Fee increase proposed at Sleeping Bear Dunes and other U.S. national parks
- Winter steelhead on the St. Joe: good if you got the gumption
- Soldier’s story and more: Fly Fishing Film Tour returns to Michigan
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Southern Michigan
By Howard Meyerson Dwayne Etter is looking for a few good bears – denned bears, that is. Now that it is winter he hopes to collar some. Black bears are moving into southern Michigan and Etter is tracking their whereabouts. … Continue reading