- Grand Rapids’ Nature Centers Offer Outdoorsy Fun For All Ages
- Bird-friendly Communities Coming of Age
- Major work this summer coming for Hart-Montague and White Pine Trails
- Nature Nearby: Parks, Trails, Woods and Wildlife Within 10 minutes of downtown Grand Rapids
- Bass Rules: Year-round catch-and-release proposed
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Southern Michigan
By Howard Meyerson Dwayne Etter is looking for a few good bears – denned bears, that is. Now that it is winter he hopes to collar some. Black bears are moving into southern Michigan and Etter is tracking their whereabouts. … Continue reading