- Birding trails and festivals abound for Michigan bird-watchers
- Grand Rapids’ Nature Centers Offer Outdoorsy Fun For All Ages
- Bird-friendly Communities Coming of Age
- Major work this summer coming for Hart-Montague and White Pine Trails
- Nature Nearby: Parks, Trails, Woods and Wildlife Within 10 minutes of downtown Grand Rapids
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Skidome Denmark
Why not build the world’s largest indoor ski dome? That’s what Danish travel company Danski and the architectural firm CEBRA are proposing: Skidome Denmark. The 1,000,000 square foot facility would be built over a river and offer three arches, each … Continue reading