- Graymont revises mining proposal; DNR decision postponed
- Black Lake sturgeon season ends in six hours
- Fee increase proposed at Sleeping Bear Dunes and other U.S. national parks
- Winter steelhead on the St. Joe: good if you got the gumption
- Soldier’s story and more: Fly Fishing Film Tour returns to Michigan
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Skidome Denmark
Why not build the world’s largest indoor ski dome? That’s what Danish travel company Danski and the architectural firm CEBRA are proposing: Skidome Denmark. The 1,000,000 square foot facility would be built over a river and offer three arches, each … Continue reading