- Artisans Gone Wild: Creative living inspired by canoes
- Looking Good: Waterfowl seasons quickly approaching
- West Michigan herbalist Lisa Rose authors book about Midwest foraging
- Adventure, endurance races aplenty this fall in Grand Rapids
- Government agencies to spend $74 million on Asian carp control
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Skidome Denmark
Why not build the world’s largest indoor ski dome? That’s what Danish travel company Danski and the architectural firm CEBRA are proposing: Skidome Denmark. The 1,000,000 square foot facility would be built over a river and offer three arches, each … Continue reading