- West Michigan herbalist Lisa Rose authors book about Midwest foraging
- Adventure, endurance races aplenty this fall in Grand Rapids
- Government agencies to spend $74 million on Asian carp control
- DNR: Gray wolves have spread across entire Upper Peninsula
- Wooden canoe gathering brings out beauty of bygone era
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Signs
By Howard Meyerson Snowmobilers can expect to see major changes on Michigan’s 6,500 mile snowmobile trail system this winter. Many familiar signs have been taken down and a handful of new signs have been installed. State officials say the move … Continue reading