- Microbe to control invasive mussels in open water approved by U.S. EPA
- Study finds black bears are not establishing themselves in southern Michigan
- 2014 fishing license sales lagging in Michigan
- When the greater good isn’t good enough; Muskegon sturgeon kill should sound alarm
- Michigan’s snowshoe hares disappearing, could benefit from forest management amid climate changes
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Saugatuck
By Howard Meyerson ST. JOSEPH, MI — Russ Clark is among the many who say that salmon fishing was good on Lake Michigan last summer. But the 27-year veteran fishing charter Captain is worried — in particular about salmon fishing … Continue reading