- Lake Michigan shipwreck zone to become national sanctuary
- Geospatial PDFs point hikers in right direction on North Country National Scenic Trail
- Grand River coho salmon run expected to be hot
- Brook trout study explores life-giving groundwater seeps
- Michigan’s Important Bird Areas Flag Conservation Priorities
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Saugatuck
By Howard Meyerson ST. JOSEPH, MI — Russ Clark is among the many who say that salmon fishing was good on Lake Michigan last summer. But the 27-year veteran fishing charter Captain is worried — in particular about salmon fishing … Continue reading