- Six state forest campgrounds to reopen: New access for equestrians, paddlers and anglers
- Climate Change: The Risks for Michigan birds
- The romance of the courting canoe era is alive and well at Ken Kelly’s place
- A winter view: Walking the frozen Lake Michigan shoreline
- Recreation passport requirements change at some locales
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Saugatuck
By Howard Meyerson ST. JOSEPH, MI — Russ Clark is among the many who say that salmon fishing was good on Lake Michigan last summer. But the 27-year veteran fishing charter Captain is worried — in particular about salmon fishing … Continue reading