- National Forest proposes temporarily closing some roads for non-motorized winter trails
- Higher brookie limit on three new waters
- Graymont submits new mine proposal for Michigan’s Upper Peninsula
- Great Hunt, Great Venison: Don’t let it go to waste
- Firearm Deer Season: Get out and scout if you want to find deer
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Saugatuck
By Howard Meyerson ST. JOSEPH, MI — Russ Clark is among the many who say that salmon fishing was good on Lake Michigan last summer. But the 27-year veteran fishing charter Captain is worried — in particular about salmon fishing … Continue reading