- Birding trails and festivals abound for Michigan bird-watchers
- Grand Rapids’ Nature Centers Offer Outdoorsy Fun For All Ages
- Bird-friendly Communities Coming of Age
- Major work this summer coming for Hart-Montague and White Pine Trails
- Nature Nearby: Parks, Trails, Woods and Wildlife Within 10 minutes of downtown Grand Rapids
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Pharmaceuticals
Pharmaceuticals in drinking water has become an issue in recent years. It takes 99 years for them to leave, according to a new report by the Alliance for the Great Lakes, a story in Great Lakes Echo reports today. They … Continue reading