- ORV users work to improve access at Silver Lake State Park
- Camping fees increasing at Michigan State Parks
- Scientists: Invasive snail more prevalent than thought, poses grave danger to waterfowl
- New DNR deer specialist Chad Stewart ready to talk with state’s hunters
- Take A Wintry Walk – On Top Of The Snow! Snowshoe Experiences and Trails in West Michigan
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Outdoor Shows
By Howard Meyerson Whether fishing the open waters of Lake Michigan for salmon, the scenic Au Sable River for brown trout, or a hidden inland lake for bass, Lucian Gizel prefers to go by kayak. The 52-year-old industrial engineer, from … Continue reading