- Graymont revises mining proposal; DNR decision postponed
- Black Lake sturgeon season ends in six hours
- Fee increase proposed at Sleeping Bear Dunes and other U.S. national parks
- Winter steelhead on the St. Joe: good if you got the gumption
- Soldier’s story and more: Fly Fishing Film Tour returns to Michigan
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Outdoor Shows
By Howard Meyerson Whether fishing the open waters of Lake Michigan for salmon, the scenic Au Sable River for brown trout, or a hidden inland lake for bass, Lucian Gizel prefers to go by kayak. The 52-year-old industrial engineer, from … Continue reading