- Six state forest campgrounds to reopen: New access for equestrians, paddlers and anglers
- Climate Change: The Risks for Michigan birds
- The romance of the courting canoe era is alive and well at Ken Kelly’s place
- A winter view: Walking the frozen Lake Michigan shoreline
- Recreation passport requirements change at some locales
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Outdoor Shows
By Howard Meyerson Whether fishing the open waters of Lake Michigan for salmon, the scenic Au Sable River for brown trout, or a hidden inland lake for bass, Lucian Gizel prefers to go by kayak. The 52-year-old industrial engineer, from … Continue reading