- ORV users work to improve access at Silver Lake State Park
- Camping fees increasing at Michigan State Parks
- Scientists: Invasive snail more prevalent than thought, poses grave danger to waterfowl
- New DNR deer specialist Chad Stewart ready to talk with state’s hunters
- Take A Wintry Walk – On Top Of The Snow! Snowshoe Experiences and Trails in West Michigan
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
What I Blog AboutAdventure Travel Artisans Asian Carp AuSable River Backpacking Bats Bears bicycles Birds Birdwatching Boardman River Boats Brook Trout Camping Canoeing Chinook Salmon Climbing Conservation Cycling Dams Deer Deer Hunting DNR Endangered Species Environment Fish Fishing Fly Fishing Forests Gear Reviews Going Light Grand River Great Lakes Great Lakes Fishery Commission Hiking Hunting Huron-Manistee National Forest Kayaking Lake Erie Lake Huron Lake Michigan Michigan Michigan Audubon Society Michigan Department of Natural Resources Michigan State University Michigan United Conservation Clubs Mountains Muskegon River National Parks National Park Service National Trail System Nature North Country Trail Paddling Photos Rivers Salmon Sea Lamprey State Forest Campgrounds State Forests State Parks Steelhead Trails Trout Trout Unlimited U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service U.S. Geological Survey Upper Peninsula Video Walleye Waterfowl Wilderness Wildlife Wolves Woodcraft