- Six state forest campgrounds to reopen: New access for equestrians, paddlers and anglers
- Climate Change: The Risks for Michigan birds
- The romance of the courting canoe era is alive and well at Ken Kelly’s place
- A winter view: Walking the frozen Lake Michigan shoreline
- Recreation passport requirements change at some locales
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: National Recreation Trail
By Howard Meyerson With spring just around the corner, paddlers already are making plans. And some are thinking about the waters of Lake Michigan. This is likely to be a big year for the Lake Michigan Water Trail, the four-state … Continue reading