- Wooden Boat Shows Aplenty in Michigan this Summer
- State recreation areas add handicap canoe, kayak launches
- Toxic Hogweed: State looking for giant poisonous plants
- Growing concern about Great Lakes nuclear hot spots
- Between a rock and a hard place: Michigan’s national parks cut services amid budget woes
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: National Recreation Trail
By Howard Meyerson With spring just around the corner, paddlers already are making plans. And some are thinking about the waters of Lake Michigan. This is likely to be a big year for the Lake Michigan Water Trail, the four-state … Continue reading