- Microbe to control invasive mussels in open water approved by U.S. EPA
- Study finds black bears are not establishing themselves in southern Michigan
- 2014 fishing license sales lagging in Michigan
- When the greater good isn’t good enough; Muskegon sturgeon kill should sound alarm
- Michigan’s snowshoe hares disappearing, could benefit from forest management amid climate changes
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: National Recreation Trail
By Howard Meyerson With spring just around the corner, paddlers already are making plans. And some are thinking about the waters of Lake Michigan. This is likely to be a big year for the Lake Michigan Water Trail, the four-state … Continue reading