- Lake Michigan shipwreck zone to become national sanctuary
- Geospatial PDFs point hikers in right direction on North Country National Scenic Trail
- Grand River coho salmon run expected to be hot
- Brook trout study explores life-giving groundwater seeps
- Michigan’s Important Bird Areas Flag Conservation Priorities
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: National Recreation Trail
By Howard Meyerson With spring just around the corner, paddlers already are making plans. And some are thinking about the waters of Lake Michigan. This is likely to be a big year for the Lake Michigan Water Trail, the four-state … Continue reading