- Lake Michigan shipwreck zone to become national sanctuary
- Geospatial PDFs point hikers in right direction on North Country National Scenic Trail
- Grand River coho salmon run expected to be hot
- Brook trout study explores life-giving groundwater seeps
- Michigan’s Important Bird Areas Flag Conservation Priorities
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Nanoparticle
Now this is something I find troubling – right up with flushed hormones and human pharmaceuticals entering the water course. Nanoparticles made of titanium dioxide are affecting fish performance. They don’t swim as fast as normal. Scientists say the particles … Continue reading