- Hunt on Your Schedule at Grand Rapids Area Pheasant Preserves
- DNR to plant 50,000 extra hatchery brown trout on Muskegon River to replace missing year-class
- Conflicts between wolves, hunting dogs in Michigan decline in 2015
- Trumpeter Swans: A Conservation Success in Michigan
- DNR holds the line on 2016 king salmon stocking
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Nanoparticle
Now this is something I find troubling – right up with flushed hormones and human pharmaceuticals entering the water course. Nanoparticles made of titanium dioxide are affecting fish performance. They don’t swim as fast as normal. Scientists say the particles … Continue reading