- Artisans Gone Wild: Creative living inspired by canoes
- Looking Good: Waterfowl seasons quickly approaching
- West Michigan herbalist Lisa Rose authors book about Midwest foraging
- Adventure, endurance races aplenty this fall in Grand Rapids
- Government agencies to spend $74 million on Asian carp control
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Nanoparticle
Now this is something I find troubling – right up with flushed hormones and human pharmaceuticals entering the water course. Nanoparticles made of titanium dioxide are affecting fish performance. They don’t swim as fast as normal. Scientists say the particles … Continue reading