- ORV users work to improve access at Silver Lake State Park
- Camping fees increasing at Michigan State Parks
- Scientists: Invasive snail more prevalent than thought, poses grave danger to waterfowl
- New DNR deer specialist Chad Stewart ready to talk with state’s hunters
- Take A Wintry Walk – On Top Of The Snow! Snowshoe Experiences and Trails in West Michigan
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Michigan Snowmobile Trails
By Howard Meyerson Snowmobilers can expect to see major changes on Michigan’s 6,500 mile snowmobile trail system this winter. Many familiar signs have been taken down and a handful of new signs have been installed. State officials say the move … Continue reading