- Birding trails and festivals abound for Michigan bird-watchers
- Grand Rapids’ Nature Centers Offer Outdoorsy Fun For All Ages
- Bird-friendly Communities Coming of Age
- Major work this summer coming for Hart-Montague and White Pine Trails
- Nature Nearby: Parks, Trails, Woods and Wildlife Within 10 minutes of downtown Grand Rapids
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Loons
By Howard Meyerson Tom and Peg Comfort have a lot in common: an appreciation of natural places, a love of Torch Lake where they make their home and a strong dedication to making life better for birds, loons and bluebirds … Continue reading