- Wooden Boat Shows Aplenty in Michigan this Summer
- State recreation areas add handicap canoe, kayak launches
- Toxic Hogweed: State looking for giant poisonous plants
- Growing concern about Great Lakes nuclear hot spots
- Between a rock and a hard place: Michigan’s national parks cut services amid budget woes
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Little Presque Isle
By Howard Meyerson Michigan’s state forest campgrounds will get the start of a facelift in 2013. There are changes ahead, not the least of which are better outhouses, fire rings and picnic tables at campgrounds most in need. “We’re going … Continue reading