- ORV users work to improve access at Silver Lake State Park
- Camping fees increasing at Michigan State Parks
- Scientists: Invasive snail more prevalent than thought, poses grave danger to waterfowl
- New DNR deer specialist Chad Stewart ready to talk with state’s hunters
- Take A Wintry Walk – On Top Of The Snow! Snowshoe Experiences and Trails in West Michigan
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Lake Michigan Water Trail Association
By Howard Meyerson The prospect of paddling Lake Michigan’s 1,600 mile shoreline isn’t something most take lightly though it’s been done in recent years by two young women in a dugout canoe. In 2012, Mary Catterlin and Amy Lukas, both … Continue reading