- 2014 fishing license sales lagging in Michigan
- When the greater good isn’t good enough; Muskegon sturgeon kill should sound alarm
- Michigan’s snowshoe hares disappearing, could benefit from forest management amid climate changes
- Northern Michigan fishing guide builds big boats for small rivers
- Lake Michigan salmon runs proving slower, smaller than average
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Lake Michigan Water Trail Association
By Howard Meyerson The prospect of paddling Lake Michigan’s 1,600 mile shoreline isn’t something most take lightly though it’s been done in recent years by two young women in a dugout canoe. In 2012, Mary Catterlin and Amy Lukas, both … Continue reading