- Mixing it up at Short’s Brewing
- Microbe to control invasive mussels in open water approved by U.S. EPA
- Study finds black bears are not establishing themselves in southern Michigan
- 2014 fishing license sales lagging in Michigan
- When the greater good isn’t good enough; Muskegon sturgeon kill should sound alarm
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Lake Michigan Water Trail Association
By Howard Meyerson The prospect of paddling Lake Michigan’s 1,600 mile shoreline isn’t something most take lightly though it’s been done in recent years by two young women in a dugout canoe. In 2012, Mary Catterlin and Amy Lukas, both … Continue reading