- Hunt on Your Schedule at Grand Rapids Area Pheasant Preserves
- DNR to plant 50,000 extra hatchery brown trout on Muskegon River to replace missing year-class
- Conflicts between wolves, hunting dogs in Michigan decline in 2015
- Trumpeter Swans: A Conservation Success in Michigan
- DNR holds the line on 2016 king salmon stocking
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Lake Michigan Water Trail Association
By Howard Meyerson The prospect of paddling Lake Michigan’s 1,600 mile shoreline isn’t something most take lightly though it’s been done in recent years by two young women in a dugout canoe. In 2012, Mary Catterlin and Amy Lukas, both … Continue reading