- Artisans Gone Wild: Creative living inspired by canoes
- Looking Good: Waterfowl seasons quickly approaching
- West Michigan herbalist Lisa Rose authors book about Midwest foraging
- Adventure, endurance races aplenty this fall in Grand Rapids
- Government agencies to spend $74 million on Asian carp control
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Hypothermia
By Howard Meyerson Fall is a great time to go canoeing; the bugs are gone, and the colors are out. It also is a time for sensible precautions. Fall temperatures often are cold, and that can be a hazard, even … Continue reading