- The romance of the courting canoe era is alive and well at Ken Kelly’s place
- A winter view: Walking the frozen Lake Michigan shoreline
- Recreation passport requirements change at some locales
- Valuable Lessons: Boy Scouts brave cold to help ducks
- Biggest Steelhead of 2013: Grand Rapids anglers makes good on the Big Manistee River
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: House Finches
Looking to learn a bit about the best way to attract birds to your backyard? Michigan Audubon Society launched a new series today called “Winter Backyard Birding.” The first installment is about attracting House Finches. The series looks like a … Continue reading