- The romance of the courting canoe era is alive and well at Ken Kelly’s place
- A winter view: Walking the frozen Lake Michigan shoreline
- Recreation passport requirements change at some locales
- Valuable Lessons: Boy Scouts brave cold to help ducks
- Biggest Steelhead of 2013: Grand Rapids anglers makes good on the Big Manistee River
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Hilleberg
Seems I am always in the market for a new tent. And Hilleberg is one of those brands I often think would be nice to own. The company has a sterling reputation, but their tents are anything but cheap. This … Continue reading