- West Michigan herbalist Lisa Rose authors book about Midwest foraging
- Adventure, endurance races aplenty this fall in Grand Rapids
- Government agencies to spend $74 million on Asian carp control
- DNR: Gray wolves have spread across entire Upper Peninsula
- Wooden canoe gathering brings out beauty of bygone era
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Haehnle Sanctuary
By Howard Meyerson DELTON, MI — The evening sky took on a surreal quality not unlike a scene by Japanese film director Akira Kurosawa. A dull gray ceiling had transformed in just a matter of minutes to an explosion of … Continue reading