- Michigan DNR changes master angler program rules
- ORV users work to improve access at Silver Lake State Park
- Camping fees increasing at Michigan State Parks
- Scientists: Invasive snail more prevalent than thought, poses grave danger to waterfowl
- New DNR deer specialist Chad Stewart ready to talk with state’s hunters
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Gun Rights
A National Wildlife Federation survey of hunters across the U.S. found they think conservation is as important or more so than the right to bear arms, according to a story on Michigan Outdoor News. If that is so, they might … Continue reading