- When the greater good isn’t good enough; Muskegon sturgeon kill should sound alarm
- Michigan’s snowshoe hares disappearing, could benefit from forest management amid climate changes
- Northern Michigan fishing guide builds big boats for small rivers
- Lake Michigan salmon runs proving slower, smaller than average
- Is the U.S. Forest Service Hoping to Cash in on Wilderness Areas?
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Great Lakes Fisheries Commission
By Howard Meyerson CHEBOYGAN, MI – Researchers who are studying sea lampreys in the Cheboygan River system are looking for a little help from anglers over the next couple of years. Evidence is mounting that a landlocked population of lampreys … Continue reading
By Howard Meyerson LANSING – Denny Grinold’s resume reads like the Who’s Who of Great Lakes fisheries management. Outdoor Life Magazine included him in a 2010 feature about the 20 best anglers on the planet. Even the Great Lakes Fisheries … Continue reading