- When the greater good isn’t good enough; Muskegon sturgeon kill should sound alarm
- Michigan’s snowshoe hares disappearing, could benefit from forest management amid climate changes
- Northern Michigan fishing guide builds big boats for small rivers
- Lake Michigan salmon runs proving slower, smaller than average
- Is the U.S. Forest Service Hoping to Cash in on Wilderness Areas?
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Grand Canyon
Erik Weihenmayer climbed Mt. Everest in 2001 – a feat in and of itself and one that takes your breath away when you realize he is blind. Weihenmayer made the cover of Time Magazine that year. But the 44-year-old adventurer … Continue reading
A 18 year old woman working for Yellowstone National Park fell 400 feet to her death Thursday, according to a story in Mail Online. The victim is thought to be Russian. Her name was not disclosed. She was hiking the North Rim Trail … Continue reading