- ORV users work to improve access at Silver Lake State Park
- Camping fees increasing at Michigan State Parks
- Scientists: Invasive snail more prevalent than thought, poses grave danger to waterfowl
- New DNR deer specialist Chad Stewart ready to talk with state’s hunters
- Take A Wintry Walk – On Top Of The Snow! Snowshoe Experiences and Trails in West Michigan
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Grand Canyon National Park
Erik Weihenmayer climbed Mt. Everest in 2001 – a feat in and of itself and one that takes your breath away when you realize he is blind. Weihenmayer made the cover of Time Magazine that year. But the 44-year-old adventurer … Continue reading