- Hunt on Your Schedule at Grand Rapids Area Pheasant Preserves
- DNR to plant 50,000 extra hatchery brown trout on Muskegon River to replace missing year-class
- Conflicts between wolves, hunting dogs in Michigan decline in 2015
- Trumpeter Swans: A Conservation Success in Michigan
- DNR holds the line on 2016 king salmon stocking
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Grand Canyon National Park
Erik Weihenmayer climbed Mt. Everest in 2001 – a feat in and of itself and one that takes your breath away when you realize he is blind. Weihenmayer made the cover of Time Magazine that year. But the 44-year-old adventurer … Continue reading