- Key decision protects Au Sable River as new report highlights emerging threats to one of Michigan's greatest rivers
- Four or more state forest campgrounds to be reopened in 2014
- Legislation calls for allowing some rifle use in southern shotgun zone
- Climate Change: Butterflies, game birds and game animals threatened
- Sportman’s 20 year opening day tradition: hunting for muskie, not deer
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: GPS Collars
By Howard Meyerson Dwayne Etter is looking for a few good bears – denned bears, that is. Now that it is winter he hopes to collar some. Black bears are moving into southern Michigan and Etter is tracking their whereabouts. … Continue reading