- Graymont revises mining proposal; DNR decision postponed
- Black Lake sturgeon season ends in six hours
- Fee increase proposed at Sleeping Bear Dunes and other U.S. national parks
- Winter steelhead on the St. Joe: good if you got the gumption
- Soldier’s story and more: Fly Fishing Film Tour returns to Michigan
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Gear
By Howard Meyerson Innovation is one of the things I look for every year when the outdoor show season opens in Michigan. There are 13 shows on the lineup this year. They start next weekend in Novi with the Ultimate … Continue reading