- Birding trails and festivals abound for Michigan bird-watchers
- Grand Rapids’ Nature Centers Offer Outdoorsy Fun For All Ages
- Bird-friendly Communities Coming of Age
- Major work this summer coming for Hart-Montague and White Pine Trails
- Nature Nearby: Parks, Trails, Woods and Wildlife Within 10 minutes of downtown Grand Rapids
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Gear
By Howard Meyerson Innovation is one of the things I look for every year when the outdoor show season opens in Michigan. There are 13 shows on the lineup this year. They start next weekend in Novi with the Ultimate … Continue reading