- West Michigan herbalist Lisa Rose authors book about Midwest foraging
- Adventure, endurance races aplenty this fall in Grand Rapids
- Government agencies to spend $74 million on Asian carp control
- DNR: Gray wolves have spread across entire Upper Peninsula
- Wooden canoe gathering brings out beauty of bygone era
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Foodies
By Howard Meyerson I’ve eaten a lot of venison over the years. Some of it was very good. And, some of it was really bad. Venison is one of those tricky meats. The outcome depends on how well it is … Continue reading