- Artisans Gone Wild: Creative living inspired by canoes
- Looking Good: Waterfowl seasons quickly approaching
- West Michigan herbalist Lisa Rose authors book about Midwest foraging
- Adventure, endurance races aplenty this fall in Grand Rapids
- Government agencies to spend $74 million on Asian carp control
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Firearm Deer Season
By Howard Meyerson Michigan’s two-week firearm deer season proved a good one for hunters, despite the EHD outbreak that killed thousands of deer in southern Michigan. More hunters participated and many did well. “Our license sales were about 2 percent … Continue reading