- Microbe to control invasive mussels in open water approved by U.S. EPA
- Study finds black bears are not establishing themselves in southern Michigan
- 2014 fishing license sales lagging in Michigan
- When the greater good isn’t good enough; Muskegon sturgeon kill should sound alarm
- Michigan’s snowshoe hares disappearing, could benefit from forest management amid climate changes
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Firearm Deer Season
By Howard Meyerson Michigan’s two-week firearm deer season proved a good one for hunters, despite the EHD outbreak that killed thousands of deer in southern Michigan. More hunters participated and many did well. “Our license sales were about 2 percent … Continue reading