- Michigan DNR changes master angler program rules
- ORV users work to improve access at Silver Lake State Park
- Camping fees increasing at Michigan State Parks
- Scientists: Invasive snail more prevalent than thought, poses grave danger to waterfowl
- New DNR deer specialist Chad Stewart ready to talk with state’s hunters
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Federal Duck Stamp
Conservation and gun advocates were dealt a hammer-blow Monday when the Federal Sportsmen Bill suffered a major setback. The bill sought to authorize the U.S. Department of Interior to raise the cost of the federal duck stamp from $15 to … Continue reading