- Wooden Boat Shows Aplenty in Michigan this Summer
- State recreation areas add handicap canoe, kayak launches
- Toxic Hogweed: State looking for giant poisonous plants
- Growing concern about Great Lakes nuclear hot spots
- Between a rock and a hard place: Michigan’s national parks cut services amid budget woes
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Family Friendly Fishing
By Howard Meyerson Experienced anglers may know the difference between good places and bad to fish, difficult places and those that are easy, but families just starting often do not. And so, many never fish. The learning curve sometimes seems … Continue reading