- When the greater good isn’t good enough; Muskegon sturgeon kill should sound alarm
- Michigan’s snowshoe hares disappearing, could benefit from forest management amid climate changes
- Northern Michigan fishing guide builds big boats for small rivers
- Lake Michigan salmon runs proving slower, smaller than average
- Is the U.S. Forest Service Hoping to Cash in on Wilderness Areas?
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: F3T
By Howard Meyerson One thing that can be said about fly fishing, despite the changes in gear, clothing and tackle over the last few decades, is it often becomes a passion for those who learn its charms. Where it once … Continue reading
By Howard Meyerson One of my favorite annual winter events, the 2013 Fly Fishing Film Tour, is about to land in Grand Rapids at the Wealthy Theatre. The 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 7 showing kicks off a six-stop Michigan tour … Continue reading