- Michigan DNR changes master angler program rules
- ORV users work to improve access at Silver Lake State Park
- Camping fees increasing at Michigan State Parks
- Scientists: Invasive snail more prevalent than thought, poses grave danger to waterfowl
- New DNR deer specialist Chad Stewart ready to talk with state’s hunters
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Eric Villegas
By Howard Meyerson I’ve eaten a lot of venison over the years. Some of it was very good. And, some of it was really bad. Venison is one of those tricky meats. The outcome depends on how well it is … Continue reading