- Artisans Gone Wild: Creative living inspired by canoes
- Looking Good: Waterfowl seasons quickly approaching
- West Michigan herbalist Lisa Rose authors book about Midwest foraging
- Adventure, endurance races aplenty this fall in Grand Rapids
- Government agencies to spend $74 million on Asian carp control
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease
By Howard Meyerson Michigan’s firearm deer season opens Thursday, and though some hunters may find fewer deer in local areas that were hit hard by EHD, the midge-borne disease that killed so many deer this fall, it should still be … Continue reading