- Graymont revises mining proposal; DNR decision postponed
- Black Lake sturgeon season ends in six hours
- Fee increase proposed at Sleeping Bear Dunes and other U.S. national parks
- Winter steelhead on the St. Joe: good if you got the gumption
- Soldier’s story and more: Fly Fishing Film Tour returns to Michigan
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease
By Howard Meyerson Michigan’s firearm deer season opens Thursday, and though some hunters may find fewer deer in local areas that were hit hard by EHD, the midge-borne disease that killed so many deer this fall, it should still be … Continue reading