- Mixing it up at Short’s Brewing
- Microbe to control invasive mussels in open water approved by U.S. EPA
- Study finds black bears are not establishing themselves in southern Michigan
- 2014 fishing license sales lagging in Michigan
- When the greater good isn’t good enough; Muskegon sturgeon kill should sound alarm
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Elk Hill Trail Camp
By Howard Meyerson Michigan’s state forest campgrounds will get the start of a facelift in 2013. There are changes ahead, not the least of which are better outhouses, fire rings and picnic tables at campgrounds most in need. “We’re going … Continue reading