- Michigan DNR changes master angler program rules
- ORV users work to improve access at Silver Lake State Park
- Camping fees increasing at Michigan State Parks
- Scientists: Invasive snail more prevalent than thought, poses grave danger to waterfowl
- New DNR deer specialist Chad Stewart ready to talk with state’s hunters
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Elk Hill Trail Camp
By Howard Meyerson Michigan’s state forest campgrounds will get the start of a facelift in 2013. There are changes ahead, not the least of which are better outhouses, fire rings and picnic tables at campgrounds most in need. “We’re going … Continue reading