- Birding trails and festivals abound for Michigan bird-watchers
- Grand Rapids’ Nature Centers Offer Outdoorsy Fun For All Ages
- Bird-friendly Communities Coming of Age
- Major work this summer coming for Hart-Montague and White Pine Trails
- Nature Nearby: Parks, Trails, Woods and Wildlife Within 10 minutes of downtown Grand Rapids
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Driggs River
By Howard Meyerson Michigan will have five experimental Upper Peninsula trout streams in 2013 where anglers can keep 10 brook trout per day rather than the current limit of five. That change was approved by Michigan Department of Natural … Continue reading