- Graymont revises mining proposal; DNR decision postponed
- Black Lake sturgeon season ends in six hours
- Fee increase proposed at Sleeping Bear Dunes and other U.S. national parks
- Winter steelhead on the St. Joe: good if you got the gumption
- Soldier’s story and more: Fly Fishing Film Tour returns to Michigan
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Driggs River
By Howard Meyerson Michigan will have five experimental Upper Peninsula trout streams in 2013 where anglers can keep 10 brook trout per day rather than the current limit of five. That change was approved by Michigan Department of Natural … Continue reading