- National Forest proposes temporarily closing some roads for non-motorized winter trails
- Higher brookie limit on three new waters
- Graymont submits new mine proposal for Michigan’s Upper Peninsula
- Great Hunt, Great Venison: Don’t let it go to waste
- Firearm Deer Season: Get out and scout if you want to find deer
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Creel Limit
By Howard Meyerson GRAND RAPIDS, MI – Anglers will again be able to keep five salmon per day in 2013. Salmon fishing was that good this year. Many reported excellent Chinook salmon fishing throughout the summer on Lake Michigan. But … Continue reading