- The romance of the courting canoe era is alive and well at Ken Kelly’s place
- A winter view: Walking the frozen Lake Michigan shoreline
- Recreation passport requirements change at some locales
- Valuable Lessons: Boy Scouts brave cold to help ducks
- Biggest Steelhead of 2013: Grand Rapids anglers makes good on the Big Manistee River
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Colorado River
Erik Weihenmayer climbed Mt. Everest in 2001 – a feat in and of itself and one that takes your breath away when you realize he is blind. Weihenmayer made the cover of Time Magazine that year. But the 44-year-old adventurer … Continue reading