- Artisans Gone Wild: Creative living inspired by canoes
- Looking Good: Waterfowl seasons quickly approaching
- West Michigan herbalist Lisa Rose authors book about Midwest foraging
- Adventure, endurance races aplenty this fall in Grand Rapids
- Government agencies to spend $74 million on Asian carp control
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Coho
By Howard Meyerson GRAND RAPIDS, MI – Anglers will again be able to keep five salmon per day in 2013. Salmon fishing was that good this year. Many reported excellent Chinook salmon fishing throughout the summer on Lake Michigan. But … Continue reading