- The romance of the courting canoe era is alive and well at Ken Kelly’s place
- A winter view: Walking the frozen Lake Michigan shoreline
- Recreation passport requirements change at some locales
- Valuable Lessons: Boy Scouts brave cold to help ducks
- Biggest Steelhead of 2013: Grand Rapids anglers makes good on the Big Manistee River
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Clean Water
Now this is something I find troubling – right up with flushed hormones and human pharmaceuticals entering the water course. Nanoparticles made of titanium dioxide are affecting fish performance. They don’t swim as fast as normal. Scientists say the particles … Continue reading