- When the greater good isn’t good enough; Muskegon sturgeon kill should sound alarm
- Michigan’s snowshoe hares disappearing, could benefit from forest management amid climate changes
- Northern Michigan fishing guide builds big boats for small rivers
- Lake Michigan salmon runs proving slower, smaller than average
- Is the U.S. Forest Service Hoping to Cash in on Wilderness Areas?
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Clean Water
By Howard Meyerson Every now and then we get an opportunity to express in life those things we hold dear – a point where we live our ideals. Gary and Linda DeKock are two such people who do that regularly, … Continue reading
Now this is something I find troubling – right up with flushed hormones and human pharmaceuticals entering the water course. Nanoparticles made of titanium dioxide are affecting fish performance. They don’t swim as fast as normal. Scientists say the particles … Continue reading