- Six state forest campgrounds to reopen: New access for equestrians, paddlers and anglers
- Climate Change: The Risks for Michigan birds
- The romance of the courting canoe era is alive and well at Ken Kelly’s place
- A winter view: Walking the frozen Lake Michigan shoreline
- Recreation passport requirements change at some locales
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Capsaicin
Last year was a bad year in terms of human/bear interactions at national parks. There are some who are suggesting that changes in climate may be contributing to the increase in attacks, having impacted the availability of natural foods. Whether … Continue reading