- National Forest proposes temporarily closing some roads for non-motorized winter trails
- Higher brookie limit on three new waters
- Graymont submits new mine proposal for Michigan’s Upper Peninsula
- Great Hunt, Great Venison: Don’t let it go to waste
- Firearm Deer Season: Get out and scout if you want to find deer
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Capsaicin
Last year was a bad year in terms of human/bear interactions at national parks. There are some who are suggesting that changes in climate may be contributing to the increase in attacks, having impacted the availability of natural foods. Whether … Continue reading