- Wooden Boat Shows Aplenty in Michigan this Summer
- State recreation areas add handicap canoe, kayak launches
- Toxic Hogweed: State looking for giant poisonous plants
- Growing concern about Great Lakes nuclear hot spots
- Between a rock and a hard place: Michigan’s national parks cut services amid budget woes
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Brown Trout
By Howard Meyerson One of my favorite annual winter events, the 2013 Fly Fishing Film Tour, is about to land in Grand Rapids at the Wealthy Theatre. The 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 7 showing kicks off a six-stop Michigan tour … Continue reading