- Mixing it up at Short’s Brewing
- Microbe to control invasive mussels in open water approved by U.S. EPA
- Study finds black bears are not establishing themselves in southern Michigan
- 2014 fishing license sales lagging in Michigan
- When the greater good isn’t good enough; Muskegon sturgeon kill should sound alarm
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Boundary Water Canoe Area Wilderness
By Howard Meyerson Fall is a great time to go canoeing; the bugs are gone, and the colors are out. It also is a time for sensible precautions. Fall temperatures often are cold, and that can be a hazard, even … Continue reading