- Grand Rapids’ Nature Centers Offer Outdoorsy Fun For All Ages
- Bird-friendly Communities Coming of Age
- Major work this summer coming for Hart-Montague and White Pine Trails
- Nature Nearby: Parks, Trails, Woods and Wildlife Within 10 minutes of downtown Grand Rapids
- Bass Rules: Year-round catch-and-release proposed
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Bird Feeders
Looking to learn a bit about the best way to attract birds to your backyard? Michigan Audubon Society launched a new series today called “Winter Backyard Birding.” The first installment is about attracting House Finches. The series looks like a … Continue reading