- Wooden Boat Shows Aplenty in Michigan this Summer
- State recreation areas add handicap canoe, kayak launches
- Toxic Hogweed: State looking for giant poisonous plants
- Growing concern about Great Lakes nuclear hot spots
- Between a rock and a hard place: Michigan’s national parks cut services amid budget woes
After more than 25 years in the outdoor writing business, you would think I'd know better.
Tag Archives: Bicycling
Photo from Michigan’s Western U.P. Visitors Bureau on Facebook.
West Michigan mountain bikers now have another great place to ride. Twenty two miles of trail was just opened at the Owasippe Scout Reservation where mountain bikers were once prohibited. Volunteers with the Michigan Mountain Biking Alliance worked hard to … Continue reading